As Superintendent of North Montgomery, I want to assure you that our district is committed to an excellent learning outcome for every student. Positive attitudes, high expectations for student citizenship, academic rigor, and help and support for students and parents are hallmarks of our school environments. Teachers regularly analyze student data to make sure that all students make progress, and that all students are challenged and assisted appropriately. We have increased academic rigor and improved performance while maintaining a warm, nurturing, and student-oriented school environment.
The quality of our school programs coupled with the attractiveness of our small town settings and traditional farming homesteads make the North Montgomery community an attractive place to live and to educate children .
Below are top reasons to be proud of North, if you are currently a resident, or to give serious consideration to becoming a part of our school if your children do not currently attend.
• Excellent and highly qualified teaching staff
• Inviting, supportive, and caring community and school environment
• Multiple AP and dual credit class offerings
• Emphasis on reading across the curriculum
• High-quality Academic and Athletic extra-curricular activities leading to notable student awards and scholarships
• Early Learning Academy preschool program for four year old children
• Great facilities - optimal learning environments
• Consistently low school tax rate
Dr. Colleen Moran
North Montgomery Community School Corporation