Join Our True North!
Navigators use true north to locate the position of the North Pole from a particular point. True north also refers to one's internal compass that guides us successfully through life. "It is the orienting point – a fixed point in a spinning world – that helps us stay on track. True north is based on what is most important to us, our most cherished values, our passions and motivations and the sources of satisfaction in our life." (Bill George) We are committed to helping North Montgomery students develop and recognize their own true North.
- North Montgomery has world-class student facilities
- North provides digital curriculum for all students, grades 3-12, with iPads
- Several NMHS students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars and National Merit Scholars
- NMHS has earned the distinction of Four-Star School
- North provides multiple dual (HS/college) credit and Advance Placement (AP) options for high school students—273 dual credits were earned during school year 2014-2015
- High ability programming is offered PK-12 through clustering, acceleration, and AP /honors, and dual credit course offerings
- An additional bonus period is provided for students in grades 6-12 three days per week, and two days per week for elementary students, with transportation provided. Bonus times is used for intervention, acceleration, enrichment, and other activities
- Summer Adventure trips are offered to all students. The Indiana Dunes, Bluespring Caverns, Fair Oaks Dairy, Cincinnati Reds games are some of the destinations visited
- After school care is available for students in PK-grade 5
- The Early Learning Academy provides preschool experience for 4-year old students
If you have a non-resident considering North Montgomery, please click here. (add Non-Resident Transfer Policy and Transfer Request Application attached)
Thank you for considering North Montgomery Community School Corporation. Our community and staff are committed to setting high standards and helping all students realize their individual potential. North Montgomery is comprised of one preschool (ages 4-5), three elementary schools (grades K-5), one middle school (grades 6-8) and one high school (9-12), with an overall enrollment of almost 2,000 students. If you are interested in our district, Click Here for more information.
- iPad Distribution Dates by grade:
August 210th Grade8:30 - 11:0011th Grade12:00 - 2:30August 39th Grade8:30 - 11:0012th Grade8:30 - 2:30August 4Fall Athletes/Band 8:30 - 11:00
- NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION, to the district: 7/28/16 @ North Montmogery H.S. for all schools and all grade levels. After 7/28/16 students/parents will need to contact the school that they will be attending for registration
- The next School Board meeting will be held Monday, July 18, 2016, at 6:00PM
- 2016-2017 IHSAA Physical Form