Helping today’s students find their true North for a better tomorrow!
CanvasAll students in the North Montgomery Comm. School Corp. will utilize Canvas for their eLearning day. Canvas is a cloud-based learning management system that gives teachers the ability to deliver instruction online to students where ever they are. For eLearning days, teachers will be posting assignments and/or lessons on this platform for students.
Click for more info
The North Montgomery Education Fund was established by Superintendent Dr. Colleen Moran in April 2018. This endowed fund has been established in order to provide gifts to students, staff, and families of North Montgomery for many future generations. Anyone can make a gift to this fund at any time. Special events such as Teacher Appreciation Week, anniversaries, retirement, holidays, reunions, and graduation are perfect opportunities to make a gift.
All donors will receive True North Distinction, and be listed on our website. All gifts will also be recognized in materials published by the Montgomery County Community Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding the fund or making a gift, please contact the Montgomery County Community Foundation at 765-362-1267 or the North Montgomery Central Office at 765-359-2112.
Charger Ovation is a great way to honor the exceptional educators at North Montgomery Community School Corporation. For a minimum gift of $10 per honoree to NMEF, you may send a Charger Ovation to a teacher, instructional assistant, bus driver, coach or administrator as a special way of showing appreciation. A personalized certificate (click for example) will be sent to your honoree.
Your tax deductible contribution helps fund NMEF’s classroom grants, professional development grants, and Bratton Summer Field Trip grants.
If you would like to send a Charger Ovation online, click on DONATE NOW above to complete the online giving form. In the last box, “If yes, to whom do we send notification,” please provide the following additional information:
1. Name of the honoree
2. His/her school
3. Why you are honoring him/her (in your own words)
4. Your child/children(s) name(s) and grade(s)
Navigators use true north to locate the position of the North Pole from a particular point. True north also refers to one's internal compass that guides us successfully through life. "It is the orienting point – a fixed point in a spinning world – that helps us stay on track. True north is based on what is most important to us, our most cherished values, our passions and motivations and the sources of satisfaction in our life." (Bill George) We are committed to helping North Montgomery students develop and recognize their own true North.
- North Montgomery has world-class student facilities
- North provides digital curriculum for all students, grades K-12, with mixed devices
- Several NMHS students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars and National Merit Scholars
- NMHS has earned the distinction of Four-Star School
- North provides multiple dual (HS/college) credit and Advance Placement (AP) options for high school students—273 dual credits were earned during school year 2014-2015
- High ability programming is offered PK-12 through clustering, acceleration, and AP /honors, and dual credit course offerings
- An additional bonus period is provided for students in grades 6-12 three days per week, and two days per week for elementary students, with transportation provided. Bonus times is used for intervention, acceleration, enrichment, and other activities
- Summer Adventure trips are offered to all students. The Indiana Dunes, Bluespring Caverns, Fair Oaks Dairy, Cincinnati Reds games are some of the destinations visited
- After school care is available for students in PK-grade 5
- The Early Learning Academy provides preschool experience for 4-year old students
If you have a non-resident considering North Montgomery, please click here. (add Non-Resident Transfer Policy and Transfer Request Application attached)
Thank you for considering North Montgomery Community School Corporation. Our community and staff are committed to setting high standards and helping all students realize their individual potential. North Montgomery is comprised of one preschool (ages 4-5), three elementary schools (grades K-5), one middle school (grades 6-8) and one high school (9-12), with an overall enrollment of almost 2,000 students. If you are interested in our district, Click Here for more information.
Montgomery County Community Foundation Grant Award
Providing exceptional learning experiences for the students of North Montgomery is not only part of our mission but should also be a priority for everyone in our community. Our youngest students need access to more science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) activities that ignite the development of inquiry-based skills and creativity that will be needed later in life.
North Montgomery would like to thank the Montgomery County Community Foundation for a grant to help grow our STEM program at each elementary. The funds will supply equipment (makerspace starter kits building module labs, electronic circuitry kits, stop motion kit and 3D printing equipment) for makerspaces that will allow the art teachers and media specialists to present STEM activities in a cross-curricular approach. Thank you MCCF and the Hubert and Martha Massing Fund!!
Bratton Field Trip Forms Are Now Available Online
CLICK HERE to obtain PDF copies
Fine Arts Online Ticket Sales: