Click here for our 2020 Back to School Newsletter
The North Montgomery Education Fund was established by Superintendent Dr. Colleen Moran in April 2018. This endowed fund has been established in order to provide gifts to students, staff, and families of North Montgomery for many future generations. Anyone can make a gift to this fund at any time. Special events such as Teacher Appreciation Week, anniversaries, retirement, holidays, reunions, and graduation are perfect opportunities to make a gift.
All donors will receive True North Distinction, and be listed on our website. All gifts will also be recognized in future materials published by the Montgomery County Community Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding the fund or making a gift, please contact the Montgomery County Community Foundation at 765-362-1267 or the North Montgomery Central Office at 765-359-2112.
(Select from the drop-down menu or type "NorthEd" for the North Montgomery Education Fund)
Charger Ovation is a great way to honor the exceptional educators at North Montgomery Community School Corporation. For a minimum gift of $10 per honoree to NMEF, you may send a Charger Ovation to a teacher, instructional assistant, bus driver, coach or administrator as a special way of showing appreciation. A personalized certificate (click for example) will be sent to your honoree.
Your tax deductible contribution helps fund NMEF’s classroom grants, professional development grants, and Bratton Summer Field Trip grants.
If you would like to send a Charger Ovation online, click on DONATE NOW above to complete the online giving form. In the last box, “If yes, to whom do we send notification,” please provide the following additional information:
1. Name of the honoree
2. His/her school
3. Why you are honoring him/her (in your own words)
4. Your child/children(s) name(s) and grade(s)
Montgomery County Schools Reentry July FAQ
CDC COVID-19 Webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
CDC COVID-19 Parent Call Center – 765-233-7125
CDC Communication Print and Video Resources: (in English with some translated into Spanish and Chinese) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/index.html
CDC FAQ: (in English, Spanish and Chinese) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Continuous Learning Plan
Navigators use true north to locate the position of the North Pole from a particular point. True north also refers to one's internal compass that guides us successfully through life. "It is the orienting point – a fixed point in a spinning world – that helps us stay on track. True north is based on what is most important to us, our most cherished values, our passions and motivations and the sources of satisfaction in our life." (Bill George) We are committed to helping North Montgomery students develop and recognize their own true North.
- North Montgomery has world-class student facilities
- North provides digital curriculum for all students, grades K-12, with mixed devices
- Several NMHS students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars and National Merit Scholars
- NMHS has earned the distinction of Four-Star School
- North provides multiple dual (HS/college) credit and Advance Placement (AP) options for high school students—273 dual credits were earned during school year 2014-2015
- High ability programming is offered PK-12 through clustering, acceleration, and AP /honors, and dual credit course offerings
- An additional bonus period is provided for students in grades 6-12 three days per week, and two days per week for elementary students, with transportation provided. Bonus times is used for intervention, acceleration, enrichment, and other activities
- Summer Adventure trips are offered to all students. The Indiana Dunes, Bluespring Caverns, Fair Oaks Dairy, Cincinnati Reds games are some of the destinations visited
- After school care is available for students in PK-grade 5
- The Early Learning Academy provides preschool experience for 4-year old students
If you have a non-resident considering North Montgomery, please click here. (add Non-Resident Transfer Policy and Transfer Request Application attached)
Thank you for considering North Montgomery Community School Corporation. Our community and staff are committed to setting high standards and helping all students realize their individual potential. North Montgomery is comprised of one preschool (ages 4-5), three elementary schools (grades K-5), one middle school (grades 6-8) and one high school (9-12), with an overall enrollment of almost 2,000 students. If you are interested in our district, Click Here for more information.